Monday, January 02, 2006

More camping, and fyful arrives

So Fiona arrived!!! The day after camping (below) mum and Daisy went hom and I stayed awake to wait for Fyf til 2.30am, we met at the hostel we're now staying in and stayed up chatting til 7am!!! The next day we went whale watching with Naomi for free because when I went with my family we didn't see whales so we got to go for free the next time only they were so sea sick they didn't want to go agaion. We saw flying fish though and they were so cool! We didn't see whales the second time either. Above is Fyf looking worried on the dodgy bunk bedf. She has now changed to a bottom bunk!!
Naomi looking like a martian with my glasses on and a couple of fish woven from palm leaves on her head!!!
Panoramic view of Diamond Head Crater from the ocean.
Naomi in front of Diamond Head
Me and Fyf. Check out the cool top she got me for my birthday, and gorge necklace made from bracelets that Hannah my reptile room buddy from home sent me for xmas! Cheers guys!!!
The three of us on the bow of the catamaran
Camping for Lunas birthday...
Dani looking gorgeous as ever in my hat and Lunas jumper. That's him in the back being silly!
The sunrise on Lunas actual birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home