Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Sealed with a piercing

"not another one!" I cry in mock dismay at our latest escapade. I have spent the night at Naomi's house and before work in the morning we decide to go and each get an ear piercing to seal our friendship. In Naomi's case it is her very first, so is extra symbolic.

This is me, after. It's the pink diamante flower. We both instantly picked that one out from the selection and agreed it was the one to go for.

Naomi telling the piercing girl exactly where to put it

And looking rather more excited here that she did the moment the gun was at her ear (unfortunately I wiped half the pics before putting them on CD, and there were some really lovely ones)

Naomi's ear, before, marked with a pen where the piercing will go.

Naomi, after. This is such a beautiful picture and really captures the girl so well.

The actual thing.

The 'Waikiki Secret', as she called it, is now out!

And just to finish... I bought a phone! Bargain at only $30 I can now contact my friends out here more easily and am enjoying a richer social life!!

That's all for now, although I am hoping very soon to update with some kayaking and snorkelling pictures from a couple of weeks back, plus thanks giving, more monitor wrestling (there's a great one of Conor being chaseed by Henry up a rock) and other adventures, so stay tuned!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home