Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A night out with the girls

Thursday 17th November- An unexpected, spontaneous, spanking night out!!!

After work a while back I met Naomi to get a coffee and watch the sunset while sitting on the beach....
This was a special sunset that flashed green right before it dissappeared beneath the horizon, only I blinked and missed it! I desperately hope to see a green sunset before I leave though.
Anyhow! Although I was tired and not quite in the mood for it, Naomi twisted my arm and persuaded me to come out, but I had no clean shoes so we biked over to a discount place called Ross (a bit like TK Maxx in England) and spent well over an hour trying on clothes and finally each picking out a gorgeuse pair of bargain shoes (mine were only five bucks! - see below). On the way back I picked up a take away for dinner and for an outfit I borrowed Naomi's house mate Dani's clothes.
The message on my vietnamese take out I picked up on the way back to Naomi's!!

Naoimi, Me and Dani, ready for the off!
The shoes, which Diego (the girls house mate) didn't manage to fit in the first picture.
We went to a club called the wave that was having a sports themed night and was full of students so it reminded me a lot of being in Chester at uni. We met lots of cool people and danced the night away (took my feet a few days to recover from the shoes!) and had a very late one.

The dails on the moped as we drive into town.

4am, tired but happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home