Saturday, December 24, 2005

More monitors


Here is a big post with some pics of me and Conor feeding the Savannah monitors, and tons more of other reptil related encounters over the past couple of weeks!!
Conor fending off Henry with a rake!!!!


Conor leaps to safety!! ha ha!!
Me feeding rats to Henry


Henry swallowing a huge tilapia (fish).
A LIVE cricket being carried up a vertical wall by ants in the outdoor plated lizard enclosure.

Ah man!! I peed myself!
I was clipping an ingrowing toe nail on a tortoise and it weed all over me!!! Look how much wee there is!! For the whole afternoon I looked like I'd wet my pants. And it chafed like crazy.

A HUGE New Caledonia Giant Gecko, named Lacey, who I love. She eats mice, as pictured.

Check this out! A wild Metallic Skink we found at work with 2 tails!!!

Tortoise wars!!!

Here they are, the Burmese black and brown tortoises and elongated tortoises I look after on thursdays and saturdays. When you clap, they all come out of hiding to feed at your feet!
Sulcatta tortoise love (very vocal- they even harmonise!)

Abby and Henry relaxing in the sun together (aaaah).

A cheeky, wild Gold Dust Day Gecko, nicking food out of the bowl as I prepare it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home