Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year all!!! Sorry there aren't more pics here, my camera is uploading the images too slowly and I have to go hiking now!! We had a wicked time at a party in the mountains- Steves house. Much merriment and firworks!! It was so great to see my fave SLP interns too, sorry Dev for nicking a couple of these pictures off your blog!!!!
Our new year crew: Steve, Kelly, Marisol, Jen, Dev, Keith, me in front and Jesse the mad man in the background. He taught me how to breathe fire!! It was so cool only too fast for the digitals to snap. Fyf did get it on video though!!!!
Me playing with fire crackers (don't try this at home kids)
Jen and a sparkler!
Beth... this one's for you (thanks for the badge!)

The two tailed skink again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home