Thursday, November 14, 2013

Ahoy there! free pasties for lunch!

The shape of my morning after waking up on my sisters sofa and my leftover pizza breakfast, was collecting my new uniform which has printed on the back "pirate booty", realising that the only black shoes I own are knee high patent, metal heel S'n'M jobs (not suitable for new job) and the only black trousers (don't own any and need for new job) I really wanted to buy were called "disco leggings". Then I miss-read the word "ejection" at the car park ticket machine as "ejaculation", came home and had a cuddle with my talking rook... can't decide if I just need to wear my glasses more, am having a dry spell or some kind of mid-life crisis.... Now please excuse me while I phone the tax man, sort out my accounts, change my bedsheets and hoover the floor in attempt to be more adult and glued together.

The following day after this facebook status was delivered saw my first day in my new job in the pasty shop, and I think I did OK. Lots of new stuff to learn, but everyone was nice. Looking good so far...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home