Friday, September 17, 2010

cycling with bike lock still attached to wheel = bad idea

Since when did thursday become the night for everyone to get drunk? Ok so I may well have had a couple of glasses of red and a glass of port and then tried to cycle off with my bike still locked and ended up untangling a mess of cable, gear cogs, bike chain and spokes- BUT both at the station and then cycling home through Cambridge I couldn't believe how many drunk shouty people there were out and about!!

Bit of a day for mishaps actually, I ended up having to eat a huge yoghurt with a train ticket on the train this morning after buying it (and notpicking up a plastic spoon), convinced I had a teaspoon in my rucksack that I'd been carrying around for weeks, only to discover that I'd finally gotten around to removing it. And being desparate, had to make do.

It is moments like these that make me worry for myself in Peru. But hey, I am also capable of showing displays of resilliance and ingenuity, so perhaps I will fare ok!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home