Friday, August 20, 2010

How to donate to Action4Cancer

Welcome to any new readers/supporters and welcome back to regulars. I thought I would post up clearly the donating info since many people are still asking me!

You can give me cash or cheques in person, cheques made payable to Action4Cancer

OR

You can drop some change into a green donation box at any of the following locations:
  • Shepreth Wildlife Park (education centre), Shepreth, Cambs
  • Pythons Lair, Abingdon, Oxford
  • The Cross Keys, Llandudno, North Wales

OR

You can go to the bank or use internet banking, paying into the following account:

account number is 81502379

sort code - 402602

make sure to reference DONATE GRACE, as my other team mates will be inputting their donations to the same account!

Thank you so much!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home