Thursday, August 05, 2010

second day of successful running!

I really should remember to et a picture of my big red face after a run. I'm sad to say I am not feeling nearly to high and hyper as after that first run. tomorrow I will swim first and see if that makes a difference. What I can report is that although today didn't feel any easier, when I was done I was feeling ready to carry on and do some more, which can only be a good thing. Today however, as is most thursdays, the end of my week at work (I take fridays and saturdays as my "weekend"), and it has been a long one, as my swollen ankles will testify! So I am now washed, dressed in almost clean clothes (one out of three items ain't bad - not counting undies, of course they are clean- that would be gross) chilling out with my feet up and a glass of Baileys, as my reward. And because I needed to finish the ends of the bottle so I can continue with my healthy booze free stint!!

The sponsorship is still coming in, thanks everyone for your support, I couldn't do it without you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home