Sunday, January 22, 2006

Goodbye singapore!


Ok heres another bunch of random pics in no real order. I wanted to update the sealion kiss one now i have Fyfs SLR pics on CD but alas, it's taken me so long to do these I've run out of time.
So here we are at the end of our Singapore sling. We've had an amazing time and made some wicked friends- having met people form the zoo here and hung out, etc. And been reasonably lucky with the weather too. In a few hours we fly to South Africa!!


Me and a baby croc at the reptile parkThe reptile park was actually really bad and we were shocked to see such a run down place with such poor welfare. Look at this 15 foot croc. To begin with we actually thought it was dead.

A local lady who looks like she's having a really fun time hanging out with Ronald McDonald



Fyf eating a giant prawn cracker the size of her head (in the dorm- which is very naughty!)
Me being very naughty on the MRT, drinking milk out of a thai coconut and risking a fine of 500 bucks!! A durian by the way, is a fruit that apparrently really stinks, so bad that it's banned on the MRT!!

The Night Safari...
(this is actually 2 nights worth of pics! The second time we just went to eat and drink there, and buddy with the dancers!!)



swapping gear with the dancers!! As it turned out, I was pretty nifty with the old blow pipe!!


Sentosa...
This is a view of the luging (like toboggoning) from the chairlife as we went back up the hill. So much fun!!
Me looking over the rail of the chairlift. I was actually enjoying it way more than it looks!! me on the hospital bed after I sprained my ankle a few days ago
When we went to sentosa Fyf dares me to get "cripple" tattooed on my bad leg... so I did!! (Don't worry mum it's only an airbrushed one!)


Fyf and I on sentosa

Me on the southernmost point of the Asian continent, looking like a sack of potatoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home