Tuesday, August 15, 2006

July/August montage



This post is mainly a miscelaneous farm montage of images collected recently (although some are not so recent) to give you a grace-eye-view of things!!

Snowball and Finbar, 2 of my zebra finches. These two have become quite good buddies.


Micheal photographing "Little One", my smallest alligator, for the Stardust movie model making crew.

Me at my mums old Norfolk Street house (she's not living in a trailer like mine, but on the farm in Barton where our ponies live, and Daisy has just moved into a student house with some mates, in Cambridge city centre) with Carrot the cornsnake in one hand, and his freshly shed skin in the other hand, to demonstrate his humungousness!!

This is Spice, one of my favourite pythons, waiting to be let out of a big wicker basket that I put him in for feeding. Some snakes have to be separated from their cagemates at feeding time to prevent fighting over the food. When he's done he pokes his nose out of the hole, which is quite naughty, and when ever he sees that I've noticed he quickly pulls back inside!! So cute!!

Lucy, our largest Nile croc

A baby sparrow that had fallen out of its nest in the roof of the kangaroo house. We made Pauly our work mate climb up the wall and into the rafters to put it back!!

Giving "Princess" the Burmese python an injection of antibiotics, assisted by Ceris, observing my technique!

Ceris and Paddy, her super trained badger

"Dusty" the wonder gecko about to shed her skin.

Meg the Egg eating her first ever egg, which was layed by a budgerigar. Carrots head is in shot too which shows just how small Meg is!!

"Cherub" the fat Uromastyx lizard

The frozen, thawed, set, and re-frozen deceased rattlesnake for the Dr Scholl insole photo shoot you may recall me describing in a post earlier this year!! Very tricky business.


Golden Koi carp swimming under a confetti of fish food in the pond in front of the tiger enclosure


The pond in question!

Smile! Aswan the baby Nile croc poses for the camera


Since I last wrote, I did a job with Percy the pelican and Pink the rabbit for a new show for that small minded, yet kindof attractive TV 'funny man' Russel Brand, who made his name presenting some Big Brother side show, so keep an eye out for that, the show is called Russel Brands got Issues and is being shown on E4.

I'll update with bulldog pictures asap, but right now I've gotta catch a flight to Scotland where I'm going to visit my friend Phil, and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home