Thursday, October 20, 2005

More Birthday Pics...

Some more pictures, in random order, from the joint birthday weekend. More are sure to follow in the next week or so (whenever I can get my mitts on Keiths computer!)
Marisol being all cute in our hallway

Me and Keith dead chuffed after being presented with a giant beer each by Luna. Cheers!


Birthday babes (yeah that's us). The hand sign you've probably noticed cropping up in all the pics is called a "shaka". Its a universal friendly greeting in Hawaii, like a thumbs up, peace sign or 'OK'.

(sideways) campfire on the beach on the friday night.


Me, decorating our plumaria before the party on saturday. When Keith and Devon showed me these pics it reminded me of similar ones Daisy had taken of me on my birthday last year, rigging up fairy lights in my tree in Chester.

Army pants crew on friday night. We are too cool.

Devon, Keith, Me, Marisol and Celeste in front of Chinamans Hat (poi pounder) on the way to Hale'iwa on the friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home