Wednesday, September 14, 2005

All creatures great and small















Monday was D's birthday, so on Tuesday we had a spagettii dinner and shindig at our friends beautiful house in Kailua. Before we left I found this MASSIVE snail on our porch step... just look at the size of it!!! Then while we were at the party, Devon found this teeny frog swimming in the pool with her!!! The photo is unfortunately not clear at all, but you can get an idea of the size. I was well chuffed.


Peepo! I had to wait ages for the snail to get brave enough to come out of its shell... check out the one telescopic eye poking out to have a good look around...









What a whopper!!!













Ok, looking at it now this pic is appauling! It looks like I'm chewing on the frogs head! Yes, tht blod is the froggy. it's facing the right hand side, those 2 bumps on top are its eyes. It was about the size of my finger nail, and was just perfect. Hopefully jens photo will turn out better and I can update it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home