Monday, September 05, 2005

Hawaii, the story so far...


Aloha!

Greetings from sunny Hawaii! This is my first ever blog and will hopefully function better than my group emails because it allows me to keep you updated with pictures of my adventures as well as words... it's just up to you to keep checking upon me!

I've been here for 2 weeks already so I have lots of pictures to show you already. I will mainly use the blog as a personal scrap book/gallery for all I fancy snapping, and continue with group emails, postcards and phone calls as well.

I'm still getting the hang of doing this whole technology thing so you'll have to forgive the appauling layout and random pictures. Left, a zebra at the Honolulu zoo. I love the contrast of the highrise building and the lush, wild foreground. (sorry about it's head being chopped off, I selected the wrong photo). Below a dinky gecko on my arm. It is supposed to be good luck to have geckos in the house as folk lore here says they are spirits who protect your home.

I will try and post all my other favorite pictures when I next get the chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home